Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

I've self isolated for over 2 weeks now after showing symptoms (it will be 3 weeks on Monday).

Due back in work on Monday, I'm feeling a lot better but I still have the cough (not as bad as it was), is it safe for me to go to work having done the 14 day isolation?
In my opinion no. You're still showing symptoms. Ring your doc for advice.

I keep hearing stories of people having had it but hardly noticing, can anyone confirm any of these?

I've self isolated for over 2 weeks now after showing symptoms (it will be 3 weeks on Monday).

Due back in work on Monday, I'm feeling a lot better but I still have the cough (not as bad as it was), is it safe for me to go to work having done the 14 day isolation?
The cough goes on for ages,i would give it another week,just rest up as it can have a second swipe at you before it goes completely

Are they trying to keep the test figures down ? Be careful xx
I think we need to get away from this mindset as it is not helpful. It isnt a question of keeping figures down, it is about saving tests for frontline staff so that strategic staffing decisions can be made regarding them. The advice is the same if someone has the symptoms whether they are tested or not, hence why there is not mass testing. For now the tests are being restricted to those workers who need to have it so it the knock on effect can be calculated.

Another night of no sleep,loads of coughing and wheezing,really needed my inhalers,this does nothing to allay my fears of permanent lung damage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.