Salford City - moving to AJ Bell stadium (P9)

City Hobgoblin

Posted losses of £3.3 million in getting promoted from NL to EFL, spending £500000 on player signings.

not sure how this fits in with FFP, how did they get away with it ?

They got the money let them spend it.

If they are 3.3 mill in debt how can you say 'if they have the money let them spend it', clearly they don't have the money. Without going into the red they would not have got promoted. Would the banks have lent so much to other clubs run by less well known (Rag) celebrities ?

If they are 3.3 mill in debt how can you say 'if they have the money let them spend it', clearly they don't have the money. Without going into the red they would not have got promoted. Would the banks have lent so much to other clubs run by less well known (Rag) celebrities ?

clearly this is the problem with FFP in football. owners taking loans on assets and lump them on the club as debt
manchester city the only club that the owners did not take loans but put their own money where their mouth was and never once ask for it back or use the club as debt on assets

Some hypocrites on here. Moaning about UEFA and all penalising our owners for investing in our wonderful club and doing the same when Ex Rag players invest in their own club.

It is simply very wrong when anyone is not allowed to invest in their own business, VERY, VERY WRONG and in my opinion ILLEGAL.

Some hypocrites on here. Moaning about UEFA and all penalising our owners for investing in our wonderful club and doing the same when Ex Rag players invest in their own club.

It is simply very wrong when anyone is not allowed to invest in their own business, VERY, VERY WRONG and in my opinion ILLEGAL.
I think we're pointing out the irony.

No one is complaining about anyone, even a Rag investing, in a football club and I am unsure why you are comparing this lot to City. We are debt free, the mini rags mark II are 3 million pound in debt. I asked the question would any other non league side be allowed to borrow so much money to finance their way into the football league ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.