UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they written a poem about me yet though?
A City fan called @Prestwich_Blue
On FFP, everything knew
The scousers regarded
His brain as retarded
And branded his comments untrue

When challenged to join a debate
PB did not hesitate
The RAWK delegation
Was the size of a nation
And a total IQ less than eight

The best of RAWK having competed
Try claiming that PB had cheated
But without VAR
They don't get too far
So head back to the fjords defeated

I can take a guess, which explains why Burnley are involved. This twat is behind it.

PA-1881715.jpg-e1503760483191.jpg

I follow Alistair Campbell on twitter. He's a really decent bloke. Promotes Mental Health for men having lived with a condition of his own. He's a passionate Burnley fan but only ever likes to promote his club, I've never seen him have a go at other clubs or be involved with the owners of Burnley; just has a season ticket and goes to all the games.

I get why you may not like him given his history in politics but he has nothing to do with this.

I follow Alistair Campbell on twitter. He's a really decent bloke. Promotes Mental Health for men having lived with a condition of his own. He's a passionate Burnley fan but only ever likes to promote his club, I've never seen him have a go at other clubs or be involved with the owners of Burnley; just has a season ticket and goes to all the games.

I get why you may not like him given his history in politics but he has nothing to do with this.
And Hitler loved his dog. I do like him actually but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. This is a dirty business and he's good at that sort of thing.

This is a man who, without any conscience, lied to take his boss into a war that's still impacting Iraq & the world to this day.

Last edited:
A City fan called @Prestwich_Blue
On FFP, everything knew
The scousers regarded
His brain as retarded
And branded his comments untrue

When challenged to join a debate
PB did not hesitate
The RAWK delegation
Was the size of a nation
And a total IQ less than eight

The best of RAWK having competed
Try claiming that PB had cheated
But without VAR
They don't get too far
So head back to the fjords defeated
Genius. You are officially appointed my Poet Laureate.

Seems that the "petition" to an independent CAS includes just the top ten, does this mean the remaining Clubs were not consulted or were ignored?

Perhaps they were consulted and said no like SU so the "petition" has more "no" than "yes" signatures.

All is perhaps on hold until we know for certain the identity of its origin, content and even existence.

Last edited:
Seems that the "petition" to an independent CAS includes just the top ten, does this mean the remaining Clubs were not consulted or were ignored?

Perhaps they were consulted and said no like SU so the "petition" has more "no" than "yes" signatures.

All is perhaps until we know for certain the identity of its origin, content and even existence.

Could you imagine the hilarity of Aston Villa putting their name on that letter? If we got booted out of Europe next year no do they get a Europa league spot with their financial prowess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.