Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an absolute whopper, but to be fair there are plenty on RAWK. Arsenal have no problem playing the game? The game was postponed because some Arsenal players had come into contact with the Olympiakos chairman you imbecile.
On the day of the game, I was working at their new training ground and was in the canteen . There were two painters in there discussing the postponement and how it was City calling the shots .
After I’d pointed out that it was the players , one persisted . “Yeah, but it could still be played because the ground is always empty “
Oh how we laughed .
I offered him a bet that if he could prove their average attendance was bigger than ours in any season in the last 15 years, I’d give him £100 . All I got back was that blank gormless expression with a slightly dropped bottom lip .
When he recovered , he went on to boast about only being a big club when you’ve won a European trophy of which City hadn’t ??
Again, I put him right .
It was getting better now as more people were listening in .
His last attempt was about big clubs, European Cups and famous nights when they suck the bell into the net .
I responded by telling him that I thought you only became a big club when your fans caused the death of 39 innocent spectators at a football match and proceeded to get English clubs banned from Europe for years .
I also confidently told him they were going to get fucked by Atleti the same night ( which he obviously couldn’t get a ticket for ) . He wouldn’t take that bet either .
It was just a pity I wasn’t back next day . I would’ve filled my boots with the goon.

Websites like Bluemoon don't control the ads you receive. They are targeted based on internet users' browsing history. My personal favourite was way back when I was reading an article on shoe-bomber Richard Reid. I suddenly started receiving lots of ads for shoes!

Anyway, I'm getting ads on here for Lego's new International Space Station kit. Quality!

I'm definitely reading your ads as requested, BM!

Well, I am getting the same advert and I can assure you I have not looked at space stations or lego for it to decide I need a lego space station in my life.

Or a shit dell laptop either btw and also a homey whatever the fuck one of those things are?

Or 2018.

They’ll likely win it behind closed doors, and once it’s been decided they won’t have broken any records.

It’ll be the biggest anticlimax for them ever.
That's why I am more than happy to 'award' them the title now without kicking another ball.

Premier league winners without winning it.............

Back on the 11th March this view on RAWK was not uncommon....

Quote from: Red Berry on March 11, 2020, 09:30:52 AM
I'm hearing City Arsenal postponed?

Is it too far to think City have begged for this because they're now desperate to shut the league down?

Reply....

Definitely City taking opportunistic ****ishness to a whole new level.Arsenal have no problem playing the game as they're not using the deaths of thousands to kick it down the road until their injured players are back.

I dislike a few clubs and borderline hate sections of other clubs fans but I can honestly say that I've never hated a Club,it's,owners,most of its playing staff,it's management and its fans more than I hate City from top to fucking bottom.

They're a shit stain on the league,Poznań bouncing,chant robbing,sister fingering,no game going,inbred c*nts.
I think Red Berry is actually Bjorn from Stockholm

Apologies if this has already been posted. Absolutely need the audio here. Not sure how to embed it here with audio...

Absolute must watch.Haven't laughed that hard in quite literally years. For me, the greatest meme I've ever seen 100%

EDIT: Jeez, so many edits trying to figure out a link without embedding the video here! Go here if you cant see the captions or have audio. www.reddit.com/r/Everton/comments/foxgsg/enjoy_with_sound_on/

Last edited:

Is it too far to think City have begged for this because they're now desperate to shut the league down?

Reply....

Definitely City taking opportunistic ****ishness to a whole new level.Arsenal have no problem playing the game as they're not using the deaths of thousands to kick it down the road until their injured players are back.

I dislike a few clubs and borderline hate sections of other clubs fans but I can honestly say that I've never hated a Club,it's,owners,most of its playing staff,it's management and its fans more than I hate City from top to fucking bottom.

They're a shit stain on the league,Poznań bouncing,chant robbing,sister fingering,no game going,inbred c*nts.
own up,who here has been fingering their sister

Reply....

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

If we substitute the word "State" for "Cult", it's not hard to see where they're getting their ideas and ideology from.

Apologies if this has already been posted. Absolutely need the audio here. Not sure how to embed it here with audio...

Absolute must watch.Haven't laughed that hard in quite literally years. For me, the greatest meme I've ever seen 100%

EDIT: Jeez, so many edits trying to figure out a link without embedding the video here! Go here if you cant see the captions or have audio. www.reddit.com/r/Everton/comments/foxgsg/enjoy_with_sound_on/
7 attempts. Full marks for Percy Veerence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.