COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd advise caution: you're in closer daily contact with people than most. You could transmit to the NHS or bring back from the NHS and transmit to the children then onto parents etc and the whole thing escalates. I know school pupil numbers are generally low (we had 17 in Monday which dwindled rapidly to 6 then two as the week progressed) but we have to do absolutely everything we can to minimise "cross-contamination". But I understand your dilemma. If you know you've already had it, then that's a different matter of course: volunteer away.
Volunteer for the "chatline" option from your home.

Really? By that same notion should we be doing that with all the shopping we are bringing into the house?

To be honest we have been handling deliveries, including shopping, wearing latex gloves until wiped down with anti-septic wipes.

2 more in ireland

7 scotland

they have gone from 20,000 to 7,000,we have gone past the 1,000 mark already and have only just gone into lockdown,i don't think it is helping

You don't have a clue if it's helping though.

Do you know who does? The people with all the figures about testing numbers, hospitalisations, ICU bed capacity etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.