COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last two days figures have been very troubling.

It is difficult to see but will continue to get worse for a good while yet, we will soon be seeing figures in excess of 400 per day. The only positive I can take from these sort of figures is that they may make some of the more ignorant people ( and those who just don't give a fuck ) finally realise how serious this is.

It's the thing now striking me above all else. In the queue for the supermarket before, supposed to stand 2m apart. This idea was clearly foreign for the people behind us, but worst were the people trying to find the back of the queue, walking THROUGH the fucking queue?! I keep putting my arm out telling people to go around and they're looking at me like I'm crazy.

We've seen some good in people out of this so far, but going out at the moment convinces me above all else that we live in a society of selfish oblivious fucking idiots. Not to mention all the cunts jogging, not only failing to keep any distance, but heavily panting and spluttering as they go right past you. Just going to try and get everything delivered to me from now on.
I personally think we should be allowed to chin and drop anyone not abiding by social distancing.

Just been on to Boots website as she wanted something ordered and they're restricting the number of people accessing the site with a queuing system, I had just under 171,000 people in front of me...

I'd rather go in and take my chances.
Fuck me C I`d even take a chance of going back at midnight and putting the window in and do your own shopping. But make sure you put your clock forward first ;)

Expected by who?
Not by who, by what. By the maths. I'll tell you what, because I have fuck all else to do atm, I will do you a little graph to show you, OK. Give me 10 minutes ... OK done.

Here's the data. Daily deaths since we had a sensible sample - 10 on March 14. The line is the best fit exponential growth curve as given by the formula shown. The green blobs are the projected numbers of deaths yesterday and Friday. The stars are the actual figures.

Now if you want to continue to argue that the stars are "expected" figures, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.