How will you be getting a haircut for the foreseeable?

I’m going to dig out the old dog clippers and give them a try when I need to

The wife’s a self employed hairstylist so no money from her till June at the earliest. On the plus side both my daughters have had cut and colours this week and the three dogs have been trimmed, having mine cut after she has finished painting the garden fence. Fuck knows what she is going to do next week , I might let her loose on my arse hairs if she is getting withdrawals.

The wife’s a self employed hairstylist so no money from her till June at the earliest. On the plus side both my daughters have had cut and colours this week and the three dogs have been trimmed, having mine cut after she has finished painting the garden fence. Fuck knows what she is going to do next week , I might let her loose on my arse hairs if she is getting withdrawals.
Make sure she gives you a good rimming beforehand !

I'll have to grow it long and pin it back, much like I did as a teen. I need advice about covering the grey though :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.