COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this interesting. OK sneezing and coughing is obvious but speaking?

I don't wear a mask but when you read that perhaps we all should. Droplets shouldn't be able to penetrate a mask and yet we were told that only health workers need them.

Just breathing normally is what the 2 metre distancing is for.

You, me and every top medic in the world has no way of ever knowing if anyone at the point of death has/had "underlying conditions". Simply impossible for any hospital to run checks on the gamut of possible "underlying causes". Chill.
You may not mean what I think you mean, but if the underlying conditions are known, and on the patient record, I'd hope any hospital would know about them before treatment. There has been concern about privacy previously but I think the hospital can cite "business reasons" to access your nationally-held medical records, and some of the GDPR have been relaxed in this emergency.

You may not mean what I think you mean, but if the underlying conditions are known, and on the patient record, I'd hope any hospital would know about them before treatment. There has been concern about privacy previously but I think the hospital can cite "business reasons" to access your nationally-held medical records, and some of the GDPR have been relaxed in this emergency.

Likely to be Public Task under DPA 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.