“The work of God”?

i want more info on what is happen to find a cure and a vaccine. and the time table on that because without that everything is going to remain on lock down because of the spread and what is the point if its still around letting people out and about again
They (Being many groups) are working on a vaccine.
However, it might not be possible, might take years etc.

the lockdown is to allow the virus to spread through the population at a semi-controlled rate, which doesn’t put a strain on resources to deal with the fit.
Sadly if you are old or have a vulnerability then you are likely to be isolated for a very long time. Not sure how that’s going to pan out, as there is nothing that can currently be done.
For the rest of the population it’s a question of eventually getting it, and hopefully the antibodies in the body mean second+ infection is far less ‘bad’.
I’m unsure what else you think is going on. People are going to die, lots. If you are old or vulnerable it’s not looking good.
And if you look at the breakdown of figures in hospital/deaths, if you are male and overweight, it’s not good either.

crap happens to humans, we just haven’t had it worldwide for 100 years.

They (Being many groups) are working on a vaccine.
However, it might not be possible, might take years etc.

the lockdown is to allow the virus to spread through the population at a semi-controlled rate, which doesn’t put a strain on resources to deal with the fit.
Sadly if you are old or have a vulnerability then you are likely to be isolated for a very long time. Not sure how that’s going to pan out, as there is nothing that can currently be done.
For the rest of the population it’s a question of eventually getting it, and hopefully the antibodies in the body mean second+ infection is far less ‘bad’.
I’m unsure what else you think is going on. People are going to die, lots. If you are old or vulnerable it’s not looking good.
And if you look at the breakdown of figures in hospital/deaths, if you are male and overweight, it’s not good either.

crap happens to humans, we just haven’t had it worldwide for 100 years.

sadly maybe your right ? but if a virus can be made then its curable. as well its all about the body and reaction to a vaccine ? most virus cures are found because of a human antibodies. its the mutation of a virus that are the worst. but new technology into stem cells from people that have no to little effect from the cornavirus and transplant them could be the way forward

we could learn a hell of a lot from the spanish flu and the mutation. and the cure and how we won the fight without the technology we have today. ok the death rates from spanish flu was gigantic 50-100 million people worldwide died. but the technology should be the saving grace and with prevention and lockdown will give us more time

Megadeth - Washington Is Next!

The quiet war has begun with silent weapons
And the new slavery is to keep the people
Poor and stupid; "Novus Ordo Seclorum"

How can there be any logic in biological war?
We all know this is wrong, but the New World Order's
Beating down the door
Oh, something needs to be done

There was a king (an evil king), who dreamt the wickedest of dreams
An ancient mystery no prophet could interpret
Of seven years of famine; the wolf is at my door
As predicted years ago: that that was, that is, that is no more

The word predicts the future and tells the truth about the past
Of how the world leaders will hail the new Pharaoh
The eighth false king to the throne
Washington is next!

Disengage their minds, sabotage their health
Promote sex, and war, and violence in the kindergartens
Blame the parents and teachers; it's their fault; "Annuit Coeptis"
Attack the church dynamic, attack the family
Keep the public undisciplined till nothing left is sacred, and
The "have-nots" get hooked and have to go to the "haves" just to cop a fix

I am the king (an evil king), who dreams the wickedest of dreams
An ancient mystery, nobody could interpret
Of seven empires falling; the wolf is at my door

The word predicts my future and tells the truth about my past
Of how the world's leaders are waiting to usher in
The eighth world power of modern Rome
Washington is next!

There was a king (an evil king), who dreamt the wickedest of dreams
An ancient mystery, no prophet could interpret
Of seven empires falling; the wolf is at my door

I am a king, and I dream the wildest dreams
And nobody could interpret
Seven empires falling; the wolf is at my door
Oh, that that was, that is, that is no more

There's something at my door, some ancient mystery
The future tells the truth about the past
And I'm the eighth false king to the throne
I've got you in my cross hairs; now, ain't that a woman?
Washington, you're next!

Quelle: LyricFind
Songwriter: Dave Mustaine
Songtext von Washington Is Next! © Warner Chappell Music, Inc

To start with, can we stop blaming God for the actions of men ?
That will be the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-powerful, ever present god who allows men to carry out these actions.
The god that, if he was so all-knowing, would have allowed Hitler to die from his wounds during the first world war rather than allow him to commit atrocities and throw the world into a global conflict. That smart-ass god? Floods, disease, childhood cancers: That all powerful god?

The Mormon Church spreads covid 19

The Mormon Church is recklessly bringing home its missionaries from across the globe packed in with the elderly missionaries

Forget asteroids, global warming and things like that, if anything is going to wipe out mankind it will be a virus.

This just goes to show how easily one can spread, the worry is that one day there is a deadly virus that can mutate, can you imagine how this would play out if Covid-19 could also be carried by birds or if it was a long lasting airbourne virus that could be carried on the wind.
Apparently there’s an asteroid heading our way and will be visible to the naked eye in the sky in a couple of weeks

Apparently there’s an asteroid heading our way and will be visible to the naked eye in the sky in a couple of weeks
That's just the kind of good news story we're all in need of right now. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.