Etihad Stadium to be used by NHS during coronavirus pandemic

I see Ogden is being his usual self; why the fuck these ****s think it's fine to have a cheap shot given the circumstances is beyond belief

City also let authorities use the Etihad following the Arena attack as a centre for relatives of the bereaved and injured.

I guess those filthy cartel c*nts forgot about that as well

They weren’t alone based on some of the posts on here over the last week, I’m afraid.

CITY!

This guy is a prick. Is there another club in the world that gets as much stick as us? we could create a cure and still get slagged off.

This guy is a prick. Is there another club in the world that gets as much stick as us? we could create a cure and still get slagged off.

Wow, the hatred of our club is a joke. Manchester city fc have made sure that stadium has more than paid the tax payer back. Why would anyone in these times even look for a cheap shot, wtf is this guy thinking.

Great gesture from the club. People (journalists) having a go at City over this should ask themselves what they're doing to help in this time of crisis. Easy to make smart arse comments, not so easy to do something to actually benefit people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.