So this week I thought I'd try and grow a beard

I’ve shaved my hair for 2 years, down to a skin head. I’m growing my hair whilst we’re staying in to see what it looks like now.

It’s not too bad but I’ve definitely receded further since I chopped it 24 months ago.

Might keep it, might not.

You know there's technically nothing wrong with starting a sentence with so. It's grammatically sound.

So as for your beard OP, now might but your only ever chance to grow it out like this.
So go for it.

You know there's technically nothing wrong with starting a sentence with so. It's grammatically sound.

So as for your beard OP, now might but your only ever chance to grow it out like this.
So go for it.
Think I mentioned this before somewhere but last time I saw the doctor she said growing a beard was a bad idea at the moment as it could house the virus and beards make it hard to properly wash your face, also men with beards tend to be continually touching them unconsciously which is bad practice at the moments.
I've noticed this in interviews, men with beards are continually stroking them I'm playing with them.

Think I mentioned this before somewhere but last time I saw the doctor she said growing a beard was a bad idea at the moment as it could house the virus and beards make it hard to properly wash your face, also men with beards tend to be continually touching them unconsciously which is bad practice at the moments.
I've noticed this in interviews, men with beards are continually stroking them I'm playing with them.
You know that's an interesting point. Definitely something worth taking into account.

So Mr. OP, either don't grow your beard out, or do so with great caution with regards to hygiene. Or something else, idk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.