COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had people in my office over from China in November and December. I was ill over Xmas and again in January. Couldn’t manage a drink over Xmas I felt so shit. Sweats, hacking cough. Wondering if I’ve already had it.

Two of our friends now have it. A married couple, both cops.

I fear for the workers on the front line. I have many friends that are doctors/nurses/physios/police and it's frightening. Today it was announced 51 doctors/nurses have died in Italy. Over 4000 doctors/nurses have contracted it Spain.

We spoke to our friend in Lytham tonight who is a respiratory physio at the Vic in Blackpool and she said weirdly A+E there has been strangely quiet because there aren't that many cases in that area yet and the general public are doing everything they can to avoid the hospitals during this time. Let's hope those low numbers continue.

We’ve spoken to the couple who’s company 2 weeks ago made us self isolate for up to 14 days from meeting up with them.

The woman is really suffering with it and says it’s the worst thing she’s ever had, making her bed bound. She’s only 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.