Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I am sure the players and pep will say no,it has all kinds of insurance not to mention 101 practical reasons why it can't happen,even if mid april things get relaxed so people can go out that is not the same as teams and all that go with it can be crammed into coaches and planes,changing rooms etc etc etc,risk injuries needing hospital treatment,some clubs might not be able to put out a team,is it fair to play the under 11's,it is a fucking nonsense they still want to finish this season

Would it be just the prem? not fair on those in the cups or cl,we would have a lot more games than the rest and the same time to play them in,the dippers get six points and the kids play so the seniors dont get ill,is that fair on anyone else?

Do the governing bodies have a brain cell between them

Fucking hell

There is a headline on the back page saying city will not play unless they get a 100% guarantee it’s safe to play! So that puts that to bed because until there is a vaccine it will never be 100% safe!

It’s always been about the money but I guess it’s on another level altogether these days. And I know we’ve, cough cough, splashed a fair bit of it around since 2008 but I seem to have noticed that in all these media reports about discussing when the league should restart, etc, the views of our own club haven’t been documented anywhere. Maybe I’m looking at it through blue tinted specs but perhaps we’re not pushing for any kind of restart due to the severity of the situation and if that means sacrificing the 2 trophies we’re still in with a chance of winning and the one we’ve already won, so be it.
If they league gets cancelled and no winners then I'm having a street party.

Just give the idiots the title if it means they will stay in their houses and not spread the virus. The thong is they'd probably still insist on endangering each others lives and those who had to treat them with a public gathering /celebration. The fucking irony of gathering together to sing YNWA when walking alone is exactly what they need to do will probably be lost on them.

Just give the idiots the title if it means they will stay in their houses and not spread the virus. The thong is they'd probably still insist on endangering each others lives and those who had to treat them with a public gathering /celebration. The fucking irony of gathering together to sing YNWA when walking alone is exactly what they need to edo will probably be lost on them.
This is why the season should be void,anyone winning anything,not getting relegated etc will get some idiots out on the street,just say it over that is it,see you next season whenever it is safe to start it,if not whenever it is safe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.