I know this is weird but....

B B

Ballet-on-ice

Mr Mister - Broken Wings

The Cars - Drive

Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes

Cutting Crew - Died in your arms

I always thought they were all from the same group, they all sound the same. Maybe it's that mid 80s mid Atlantic thing, maybe they're all playing the same formulaic pap, maybe I'm just a strange kinda guy, maybe I should stop listening to smooth, maybe this home imprisonment is sending me completely doo-lally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Mister - Broken Wings

The Cars - Drive

I always thought they were all from the same group, they all sound the same. Maybe it's that mid 80s mid Atlantic thing, maybe they're all playing the same formulaic pap, maybe I'm just a strange kinda guy, maybe this home imprisonment is sending me completely doo-lally.

Combine the bold bits for the correct answer

Mr Mister - Broken Wings

The Cars - Drive

I always thought they were all from the same group, they all sound the same. Maybe it's that mid 80s mid Atlantic thing, maybe they're all playing the same formulaic pap, maybe I'm just a strange kinda guy, maybe I should stop listening to smooth, maybe this home imprisonment is sending me completely doo-lally.
Yep give Smooth a swerve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.