Uwe Rösler @ Fortuna Düsseldorf

acton28.blog

Team supported
CITY/Aberystwyth Town
On 29 January 2020, Rösler was appointed as the new head coach of German Bundesliga side Fortuna Düsseldorf. This is the first German club in his coaching career.

So much has happened in recent weeks, that news slipped by... unless someone posted it, but I can't find that is so.

Links up with Zack Steffen on loan from City.

With the winter break, outbreak, I doubt Uwe has met any of his squad or imposed his management style yet. Good luck to him when it does. He will have a similar job to that he succeeded at with Malmo, he joined them low down the table and led them to a finish in 2nd and 3rd respectively. Fortuna are 16th in the Bundesliga.

Last edited:
On 29 January 2020, Rösler was appointed as the new head coach of German Bundesliga side Fortuna Düsseldorf. This is the first German club in his coaching career.

So much has happened in recent weeks, that news slipped by... unless someone posted it, but I can't find that is so.

Links up with Zack Steffen on loan from City.

With the winter break, outbreak, I doubt Uwe has met any of his squad or imposed his management style yet. Good luck to him when it does. He will have a similar job to that he succeeded at with Malmo, he joined them low down the table and led them to a finish in 2nd and 3rd respectively. Fortuna are 16th in the Bundesliga.
Missed that too, looks like he has managed them 8 times, 4 draws 1 win and loss in the league, I win and loss in the Cup. 16th position at the end of the season has a relegation plays off.

Cant remember which thread but someone posted and interview with Uwe on here about his appointment. Proper blue, says nothing but good things about us in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.