Etihad Stadium to be used by NHS during coronavirus pandemic

If I am not mistaken the stadium was built 100% for the Commonwealth Games, not for us? We then paid to have it made into a football stadium, and gave the Council the land that Maine Road was built on, for free. This has allowed housing, school, community centre etc. Additionally didn’t we also give the council a load of rent and gate money? So actually, but for us the taxpayer would have been a lot worse off. But don’t let the truth get in the way of your snivelling snidey bitter red bile Ogden, you odious fucking prick

If I am not mistaken the stadium was built 100% for the Commonwealth Games, not for us? We then paid to have it made into a football stadium, and gave the Council the land that Maine Road was built on, for free. This has allowed housing, school, community centre etc. Additionally didn’t we also give the council a load of rent and gate money? So actually, but for us the taxpayer would have been a lot worse off. But don’t let the truth get in the way of your snivelling snidey bitter red bile Ogden, you odious fucking prick
We paid £2m a year rent from 2003 until 2008, then we added another £2m a year in stadium naming rights. I think the council are going to get a pretty good return on their 99 year lease.

Ogden proving once again what a sad, pathetic, ignorant apology for a person he is. I’m also told he’s got a very small prick. No wonder he’s so insecure.

We paid £2m a year rent from 2003 until 2008, then we added another £2m a year in stadium naming rights. I think the council are going to get a pretty good return on their 99 year lease.

We also spent another £75m extending the South Stand and £250m across the road on a training complex.

For the record, it was the £20m loan from Bear Sterns to build the North Stand and dig down ten metres to increase the tiers and lose the track, which almost put us out of business.

They had come calling for it from Shinawatra when he couldn't pay the wages of the
staff and he borrowed £2m from Wardle and Makin.

The stadium cost £110m to build.

£20m value for the Moss Side site.
£20m for conversion.
£75m for the South Stand extension (this increasing value for both us and the council)

Cost - £115m.

And we still pay rent!

We also spent another £75m extending the South Stand and £250m across the road on a training complex.

For the record, it was the £20m loan from Bear Sterns to build the North Stand and dig down ten metres to increase the tiers and lose the track, which almost put us out of business.

They had come calling for it from Shinawatra when he couldn't pay the wages of the
staff and he borrowed £2m from Wardle and Makin.

The stadium cost £110m to build.

£20m value for the Moss Side site.
£20m for conversion.
£75m for the South Stand extension (this increasing value for both us and the council)

Cost - £115m.

And we still pay rent!

Are you sure about this th ???

All the knownowt rag and dipper gobshites tell us that we got everything given to us .

our manager has donated a million euros, our club has donated the use of the stadium we set such a bad example

Yeah, we're all part of a bunch of scrimshanking ne'er-do-wells! They'll be moaning that Pep's donation was in euros and not pounds, and the medical facilities will be devoid of any players who the itinerant ragamuffins could infect with a virus!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.