UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every extra applicant for the top table means one less place for them.
In the early days of the PL, Arsenal, Unitoad, and Iverpool could almost guarantee a place in thr CL. Then along come Chelsea then us and two of them regularly miss out. That cannot be allowed, oh no.

I don't understand why UEFA are going to relax FFP. I thought the point of FFP was that all these clubs that work within the guidelines are in a strong financial position to ride out this sort of problem. How can it be legal that UEFA move the goal posts every couple of weeks to suit some of their mates, I mean clubs ?!!

I don't understand why UEFA are going to relax FFP. I thought the point of FFP was that all these clubs that work within the guidelines are in a strong financial position to ride out this sort of problem. How can it be legal that UEFA move the goal posts every couple of weeks to suit some of their mates, I mean clubs ?!!

when you look at the facts, FFP was dreamt up by disgraced Platini aided by disgraced Blatter. Clubs falling into unmanageable debt likes Leeds and Portsmouth and Rangers and Luton etc was the whole premise, however that was bullshit, this was invented to stop City and PSG but PSG then bunged uefa enough for them to sneak over the line. The goal posts have moved and FFP relaxed because the strength of the Premier League meant a pisspot club like Burnley are pulling in more money than ACMilan, BUT they still want to fuck City come what may. This whole hacked Der Spiegel shite wouldn’t hold water in a court of law and it should not have been treated like gospel by UEFA, but c*nts like Gill are beavering away doing their shady deals. This season will never complete and I suspect next seasons curtailed. City will probably stand firm and if UEFA try and throw City out before a CAS ruling they will open themselves to a massive legal battle that they just won’t want.

when you look at the facts, FFP was dreamt up by disgraced Platini aided by disgraced Blatter. Clubs falling into unmanageable debt likes Leeds and Portsmouth and Rangers and Luton etc was the whole premise, however that was bullshit, this was invented to stop City and PSG but PSG then bunged uefa enough for them to sneak over the line. The goal posts have moved and FFP relaxed because the strength of the Premier League meant a pisspot club like Burnley are pulling in more money than ACMilan, BUT they still want to fuck City come what may. This whole hacked Der Spiegel shite wouldn’t hold water in a court of law and it should not have been treated like gospel by UEFA, but c*nts like Gill are beavering away doing their shady deals. This season will never complete and I suspect next seasons curtailed. City will probably stand firm and if UEFA try and throw City out before a CAS ruling they will open themselves to a massive legal battle that they just won’t want.
I wouldn’t for one second defend the spineless Platini, but he did, pre ffp as we know it, show a good deal of concern about club debts. In fact he even went as far as to label certain clubs ‘cheats’ for playing in European competition whilst running huge debts. He named 2 clubs in England as examples- one from London and one quite close to us geographically!
To me, nothing illustrates the dead hand of gill and his gang behind the scenes better, than the almost polar opposite version of ffp that we see now, compared to the one that the testicularly challenged Platini had sought.
But he got his big fat cheque eventually so everything’s fine in uefa land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.