COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I have little sympathy for people who have travelled abroad in recent weeks and who are now demanding the UK government repatriate them. Some woman just been on BBC News moaning about being stuck in India but she is on a course and she only travelled earlier this month. Did she not think to postpone this course and that it would be wiser not to attend it?

As for people that have started cruises after the Diamond Princess heavily publicised debacle....
Be-not-deceived-God-is.jpg

Anyone here rumours going round about lockdown until 21st june, would seem about right to me, get those testing kits going first.
I was guessing that Monday 15th June, which would be 12 weeks from last Monday, would be the day everything sort of drops down a level and things start to open up again in stages.

Sounds a long way off but it's only 12 weeks or so. Boredom is setting in already. Realise what a waste of money sky and Netflix is. Fuck all worth watching. DIY stores shut so can't do any decorating. Last resort talk to the wife, apparently she's quite nice
Mine isn't.....

Only kidding shes ok when shes watching telly upstairs.
Iptv my friend is the way forward.
You can watch all the shit you want

Government insiders here think it’s 14-15 times higher than reported.

Deaths in China likely to be 50,000 absolutely minimum.
At least there’ll be some good Hollywood films out in the next decade showing this mad cover-up of China over all this.

Another day goes by, another day wasted on the testing front.

The government seem quite content to go on with this lockdown strategy when technology seems to be changing the situation. Where is the mass testing strategy? There isn't one. In Germany they have changed their approach. Their record on testing was worse than the UK,but at 5 minutes to mdnight they think there's mileage in trying to quarantine infected people. If you can do that, I am certain that that is the way to go. It's far more effective than blunt force curfews. That should be the strategy of third world states who don't have a sophisticated health service and state. Follow WHO guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.