Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

After all their efforts pigmol, var , 30 years they have got to get the trophy let em av it . Spend the next 30 with everyone telling em the only team to win it without winning it you can smell the desperation

I find it impossible to treat almost anything Delaney reports with any credibility. He’s an absolute charlatan.
It's becoming increasingly difficult to distinguish him from his alter ego Miguel Delooney, I'll say that much.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to distinguish him from his alter ego Miguel Delooney, I'll say that much.
Don’t really know what it is, but for a long time it’s always smacked of bullshit when he’s implied that he has the inside track on almost anything. “Sources tell me”, “The Independent understands” etc. Probably applies to most journalists tbf, but with him it seems so much more transparent. Impossible to take him seriously.

Incredibly crass and unedifying that they’re still desperate to find a way to finish the season. It really doesn’t fucking matter at the moment.

I know. Someone needs to tell this to the dipper media wankfest who are itching to get it completed. There will be pots of boiling piss all over dipperville if the season is scrapped.

Brilliant idea this get the season finished never mind that there’s hundreds if not thousands dying and could still be when they look to put this into practice,bunch of desperate greedy horrible bastards,god forbid if a member of their family died from Coronavirus would they then still hold the same views ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.