Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

48 minutes to get thru but been promised one month credit. They assume they will have something more user friendly in place if circumstances remain.
BT sent me an automated text asking me to rate their customer service. I took the trouble to reply and added polite comments regarding how disgusted I was that I had to battle their mercenary strategy. Within 24 hours I had a follow up call and was informed they would credit my account with 3 months worth of fees. Fair play to them for eventually waking up to the damage they were inflicting on their own reputation

Not sure if BT are ‘softening’ their approach or whether me being out of contract helped but I’ve just been able to cancel BT Sport with immediate effect. They offered me three ‘deals’ a one month credit and re-assess IF football starts again (which he admitted wasn’t likely) a three month credit IF I signed up to another contract or an immediate cancel. He actually didn’t push it when i said given the current climate I didn’t want to try and renegotiate and was just looking to save £s. He even complimented me on my choice of football team and said he had done some coaching with Derek Fazackerly’s son!!

BT have followed Sky's lead (sort of) you can claim one month’s BT Sport credit which will come off your bill, not like Sky where it's suspended indefinitely. Or you can ask BT to donate the cost of one month’s BT Sport to support NHS staff.

BT have followed Sky's lead (sort of) you can claim one month’s BT Sport credit which will come off your bill, not like Sky where it's suspended indefinitely. Or you can ask BT to donate the cost of one month’s BT Sport to support NHS staff.
Isn't Sky's just no charge for 3 months and then it reverts back to normal? (subject to change of course and whatever 'normal' may mean then).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.