BT Sports pundits facing no pay

99% of pundits will survive any financial crisis but, I believe BT are still taking full monies from subscription and have less outgoings as they're not covering live sports so, in the words of the Kippax in the 70/80's

"Where's the money gone?"

They could always apply for shelf-stacking jobs at their local supermarkets.

McManaman would be perfect to manage them. "The bread, that goes there (pointing to bread shelves). Baked beans, that aisle there Fletch. Bananas, that's fresh fruit so put it over there. No Fletch, a bit further. Loo roll, where I'm pointing".

Last edited:
Thwy could always apply for shelf-stacking jobs at their local supermarkets.

McManaman would be perfect to manage them. "The bread, that goes there (pointing to bread shelves). Baked beans, that aisle there Fletch. Bananas, that's fresh fruit so put it over there. No Fletch, a bit further. Loo roll, where I'm pointing".
Glenn Hoddle wouldn't be able to lift anything but he'd give the others advice about the best way of going about it.

Maybe that’s why they are all so desperate for the season to resume like the journalists, let’s be honest it’s wearing thin.

I call my mate & ask what window he’s looked out of, they can’t talk too much about that.

Thwy could always apply for shelf-stacking jobs at their local supermarkets.

Possibly my favourite post of 2020 so far. Bravo Sir!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.