Most Overrated Player to Play for City

Rolando Bianchi scored a couple initially inc debut vs WHU then moaned about the food and alcohol culture, and how he would never get an italian cap unless he went back to serie A. Which he did......but never got a full cap

Rolando Bianchi scored a couple initially inc debut vs WHU then moaned about the food and alcohol culture, and how he would never get an italian cap unless he went back to serie A. Which he did......but never got a full cap

Very good call. I remember he was top scorer in the Italian league for Playing for a smaller team in a relegation battle.
We all expected big things. Never happened, seemed to be over before it started. I remember we had Bojinov around the same time. Was a couple of seasons after Pearce and a time when we were starved in patches of goals.
Poor Boj just couldn’t get fit. Came back pre season and scored against Milan and came of injured if I remember. Bianchi though. What a waste of time

Mancini will always be the Man.

I concur. Love the guy. Sticking it to Fergie while we hunted them down, halving the point gap each season til we overtook them. The ad in the paper after he was sacked. Class. His passion and drive and determination to will all through his career helped us achieve where we are today. And a dapper man also! Anyone know where I might get a Kashmir scarf? haha

Trevor Francis. Thought he was too good for us and the team was all about him.
A majority of the time with us when "fit" he was exceptional, a debut made in heaven and a goal against Wolves at Maine Road, I think on Boxing Day that was a worldie. Happy days.

Georgie Kinkladze, SHOULD have been a world star with his talents, as good as Maradona but was in a team that suffered 2 consecutive relegations and apart from a couple of highlight moments went MIA.

Very good call. I remember he was top scorer in the Italian league for Playing for a smaller team in a relegation battle.
We all expected big things. Never happened, seemed to be over before it started. I remember we had Bojinov around the same time. Was a couple of seasons after Pearce and a time when we were starved in patches of goals.
Poor Boj just couldn’t get fit. Came back pre season and scored against Milan and came of injured if I remember. Bianchi though. What a waste of time
Bojinov looked some player before that injury, never recovered and his career bombed , very sad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.