Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Not knowing what you do, or if it's vital, but if they're putting no pressure to return I'd wait until they are.
Im in the military so theres no bottom line to worry about, and they dont want me back until i have no symptoms; i was just feeling really guilty at the end of last week as theres so much going on at the moment at work. Not going in tomorrow and will take it a day at a time. I've still got the bloody brain fog as well which ive never experienced before.

14th day of symptoms for me, still not quite right. Tired, occasional high temperature and nagging cough. Not sure if I’m still contagious but I’m keeping well away until symptoms have stopped. The 7 day rule seems too short.

I've self isolated for over 2 weeks now after showing symptoms (it will be 3 weeks on Monday).

Due back in work on Monday, I'm feeling a lot better but I still have the cough (not as bad as it was), is it safe for me to go to work having done the 14 day isolation?

Cough cough, eh, probably not

I’ve got tests coming this week due to my business, will find out either way from that, however, I’m also self aware enough to know that one can heighten anxiety around symptoms. These are very strange, it feels like the flu without the constant presentation, moving from one area to the other then a couple of days hiatus, before coming full circle but in a milder form..

Hope you’re keeping safe anyway, pal, along with everyone else!

Be interesting to see what tests show.

So far, so good. Thankfully, I can work from home.

Take care.

Think I’ve got it, been isolating for two weeks with all the symptoms other than fever, a week ago I was completely flattened, stabilised for a few days, then felt shitty again Friday/Saturday.....

In a quandary as I need to get back to my kids in the homes, however, I think sensibly I need to continue to isolate as my cough, although less intense, is still there..

It’s actually like nothing I’ve experienced before, which is why I’m leaning towards having it, anyway, stay safe everyone and look after yourselves!
All sounds very familiar to me, except a fever would come and go.

14th day of symptoms for me, still not quite right. Tired, occasional high temperature and nagging cough. Not sure if I’m still contagious but I’m keeping well away until symptoms have stopped. The 7 day rule seems too short.
What other symptoms have you had and how bad has it been?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.