Most Overrated Player to Play for City

We went down cause we had cross eyed goalkeeper and a free transfer from Exeter who was right footed playing left back , Kinkladze nearly kept us on his own second season he would have kept us up if Royle hadn’t dropped for 6 games , granted he was awful at Port Vale but Royle played him left mid/wing ( joke ) then when we where fucked he brought him back against QPR he scored after 33 seconds overrated no underrated yes , most skilful player ever to wear the shirt .

Fucking loved Kinkladze

A young lad from eastern europe who came in to one of the least professional clubs in the country. Full of piss heads at that point. What would he have become if he had joined us under a decent manager and set up. We were such a mess at that point.

There you go, mate. Got fuck all to do, after all! Still unclear when we score, though!

It was 2-0 at half time and we scored in the second half to bring it back to 2-1. I'd completely forgotten our goal but having seen in the BM history section that Kevin Bond scored it (https://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/History/Matches/Match.aspx?id=3472), I vaguely seem to recall that it was a penalty. Might be wrong about that, though.

My memory is that, having been dreadful all afternoon, we actually started to play a bit after pulling one back but the rally was stopped in its tracks when Asa Hartford got sent off for lamping someone off the ball in full view of the linesman. That goal by Bodak came right at the end.

It was 2-0 at half time and we scored in the second half to bring it back to 2-1. I'd completely forgotten our goal but having seen in the BM history section that Kevin Bond scored it (https://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/History/Matches/Match.aspx?id=3472), I vaguely seem to recall that it was a penalty. Might be wrong about that, though.

My memory is that, having been dreadful all afternoon, we actually started to play a bit after pulling one back but the rally was stopped in its tracks when Asa Hartford got sent off for lamping someone off the ball in full view of the linesman. That goal by Bodak came right at the end.
I can always rely on you to be an even bigger City geek than me, mate!

YaYa you must be baiting, Kolo totally agree.
Completely genuine. I think he was and still is hugely overrated as a player (ignoring the off field antics) by some purely because he had as many, if not more, shockingly bad games for us when couldn't be arsed than he had games when he was simply unplayable and like a monster amongst men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.