Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Prof Neil Ferguson, from Imperial College London, says some indicators, such as the numbers of new hospital admissions per day, suggest the spread does "appear to be slowing down a little bit".

He told the BBC's Today programme that the numbers hadn't "plateaued" yet and were still increasing each day, "but the rate of that increase has slowed"

That sounds like great news just caught the end of the interview where the bloke said they were having a drink and a chat and came up with the idea and then bingo. We have some clever and innovative people in this country.

I know this sounds like a rather convoluted way to find a positive but I believe we are genuinely lucky to have so many of the F1 teams based here in the UK. They have some of the most brilliant technical, design and engineering brains working for them plus the factories to put things in to action straight away.

I know this sounds like a rather convoluted way to find a positive but I believe we are genuinely lucky to have so many of the F1 teams based here in the UK. They have some of the most brilliant technical, design and engineering brains working for them plus the factories to put things in to action straight away.

It's a good point; does make me think why Alfa Romeo and Ferrari haven't stepped up to the mark in Italy unless I missed something.

Didn’t know if this best fit here or in the COVID comedy thread, but anyway, it’s now history in the USA!! (Sorry if you live somewhere else in the world. You’ll have to suck it up for a bit longer)

Does he do other countries too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.