Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Just give them the league and then cancel it, otherwise we are heading for a Doomsday scenario where the end of the world would be preferable to what we will be hit with. Imagine if the league is just called off without the Dippers winning it, then with the governments permission we start the 20/21 season in September.

Can you imagine the media wank fest for every dipper game ?
Can you imagine every VAR decision in their matches ?

I couldn't stand 8 months of that
Can you imagine the shit that clubs would get if they dared to beat the Dips ?

If you do this for the PL then you would have to d

Training pitches ffs

I ll just ring Salford Academy to see if they’ve got any spare pitches over the summer

Also if they do this for the PL then surely would have to do this for all other leagues as well?
and perhaps the only campus that could house this belongs to the club that the premier league 8 hate !! I guess it would be held at that st Georges place. not that I would be watching this frankensten event.

If you do this for the PL then you would have to d

Training pitches ffs

I ll just ring Salford Academy to see if they’ve got any spare pitches over the summer

Also if they do this for the PL then surely would have to do this for all other leagues as well?

No nothing else matters, sports or lower leagues the scumbags just need their pot of gold from Rupert and co.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.