Left Back?

Power
Hinchcliffe
Phelan

Pearce was past his best, did someone mention Mendy hahaha

Plus Pearce didn’t play left back for us.Clichy during our title season under Mancini was levels above any of the others

Plus Pearce didn’t play left back for us.Clichy during our title season under Mancini was levels above any of the others

I’m hazy as I wasn’t really going back then (too poor) but did Pearce not play left back? Recall when he missed the penalty to remain on 99 career goals.

Was he on the left of a three man defence? I couldn’t see him being quick enough at that age for a wing back!

I’m hazy as I wasn’t really going back then (too poor) but did Pearce not play left back? Recall when he missed the penalty to remain on 99 career goals.

Played l
Was he on the left of a three man defence? I couldn’t see him being quick enough at that age for a wing back!

Played left sided centre back in a back 3 mate. He was still good for us but think because he was nearly 40 Keegan played him there rather than fullback.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.