Players you wished had stayed longer

Vicente Matias Vuoso, played against Rochdale in pre season and was never to be seen again - didn’t even made the bench, unbelievable after spending £3.5m for him not to be given a chance.

Surprised to not see Eyal Berkovic’s name, what a wonderful player he was, absolute class, trouble was, he was too similar to Kk, both wore their heart on their sleeve and being frank, both could be a bit of a slapped arse, loved em both still , brought some fantastic memories to a dark era.

A younger Ali and Berkovic, I wonder just how much Pep could have improved them ?

Great game that: 0-0 going into the final minutes and even though the game was lost to a blunder; I enjoyed it immensely and was impressed by Nastasic.
1/1 going into the last minute.
I blamed Hart at the time no idea what he was doing rushing out like that.

Nery Castillo surley he had potential to play for City a little longer ( Wht happend him?)
From what i can remember he had silky skills

Not really. He was a beast of a player for us from 2011 through to around 2016 or so. The best midfielder in the PL at that time, in my opinion. Peak Yaya in full flow was an awesome sight; goals at Selhurst Park and at home to Villa in the run in in 2014 spring to mind, along with the semi final and final goals in 2011. It has to be said, however, that he he contributed very little in his last 12-18 months with us. If anything, we held on to him for possibly a year longer than we should have.

Not really. He was a beast of a player for us from 2011 through to around 2016 or so. The best midfielder in the PL at that time, in my opinion. Peak Yaya in full flow was an awesome sight; goals at Selhurst Park and at home to Villa in the run in in 2014 spring to mind, along with the semi final and final goals in 2011. It has to be said, however, that he he contributed very little in his last 12-18 months with us. If anything, we held on to him for possibly a year longer than we should have.
I never wanted him to leave. Ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.