Lockdown living tips

Right. My 15 yr old sons head looks like a mushroom he's got that much hair. He's trusting me to cut him a no 4 with a fade. Hope he speaks to me afterwards. Anyone had any success in this area? I'm going to follow this guys advice and I'll blame him if i fuck it up

Right. My 15 yr old sons head looks like a mushroom he's got that much hair. He's trusting me to cut him a no 4 with a fade. Hope he speaks to me afterwards. Anyone had any success in this area? I'm going to follow this guys advice and I'll blame him if i fuck it up

Fuck that, just give him a No.1 all over, it’ll get him ready for going bald ;-)

https://jackbox.tv/

We put this on our TV last night, then set up a Zoom with our son and his wife, who we've not seen for weeks. We then played internet based games for the evening. It was great fun, and felt as though we properly connecting again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.