Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

I get a good idea how i am doing when my groceries arrive,they are not coming in anymore so i have to take it from them at the door and a few trips to the kitchen,i am panting like i am getting done by a rugby team lol
Pics

What other symptoms have you had and how bad has it been?
Never very bad, but it does go in waves.
Started with the head fog, fever, tightness in chest- ocassional cough (I still have this), ache behind eyes when they moved, fatigue (felt wiped out some days), body aches. Lately I’ve been coughing up stuff, some chest pain and absolutely no sense of taste or smell.

I get a good idea how i am doing when my groceries arrive,they are not coming in anymore so i have to take it from them at the door and a few trips to the kitchen,i am panting like i am getting done by a rugby team lol
Was this the same team as last time kaz :-)

I had a crazy temperature/sweats last week for 2 days, headache and cough. Not had to go to the hospital so not sure if it was covid, hoping it's passed now, feeling normal again - cough is lingering but gov. guidance is cough can last up 7 weeks but won't spread it.

I had a crazy temperature/sweats last week for 2 days, headache and cough. Not had to go to the hospital so not sure if it was covid, hoping it's passed now, feeling normal again - cough is lingering but gov. guidance is cough can last up 7 weeks but won't spread it.
Should stay isolated for 7 days since symptoms started regardless, and if living with others, 14 days for all of you.

Should stay isolated for 7 days since symptoms started regardless, and if living with others, 14 days for all of you.
We have since it started.

Just wanted to highlight that this isn't the advice though -

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ronavirus-covid-19-infection#ending-isolation

Household isolation
If living with others, then all household members who remain well may end household-isolation after 14 days. The 14-day period starts from the day illness began in the first person to become ill. Fourteen days is the incubation period for coronavirus; people who remain well after 14 days are unlikely to be infectious.

After 7 days, if the first person to become ill feels better and no longer has a high temperature, they can return to their normal routine. If any other family members become unwell during the 14-day household-isolation period, they should follow the same advice - that is, after 7 days of their symptoms starting, if they feel better and no longer have a high temperature, they can also return to their normal routine.

Pity the hooker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.