BT Sports pundits facing no pay

They are all freelance and employed on a game by game basis, only Lineker has a contract with the Beeb, but gets short package contacts with BT (ie; Champions league presenter). I'm sure any former footballer will be able to cope for a few month without is pundit fees.

Have a mate who's a production broadcast manager, works mainly for BT, ESPN and ITV on any liver sport event, but like every camera man, sound guy etc. who work on live event, he's freelance and gets nothing during this period.

They are all freelance and employed on a game by game basis, only Lineker has a contract with the Beeb, but gets short package contacts with BT (ie; Champions league presenter). I'm sure any former footballer will be able to cope for a few month without is pundit fees.

Have a mate who's a production broadcast manager, works mainly for BT, ESPN and ITV on any liver sport event, but like every camera man, sound guy etc. who work on live event, he's freelance and gets nothing during this period.

When Linekar was challenged over his BBC pay, he responded by saying "although it is an awful lot of money, it's the going rate for presenting football on TV"

I'm pretty sure he'll survive for a few months

Here's a list of the biggest earners at the BBC in 2018-19:

Gary Lineker - £1,750,000-£1,754,999

Match of the Day, Sports Personality of the Year and World Cup

2017/18 figure: £1,750,000-£1,759,999

They could always apply for shelf-stacking jobs at their local supermarkets.

McManaman would be perfect to manage them. "The bread, that goes there (pointing to bread shelves). Baked beans, that aisle there Fletch. Bananas, that's fresh fruit so put it over there. No Fletch, a bit further. Loo roll, where I'm pointing".
Watching him pass the ball at City, he’d be pointing at the bread shelves when the beans came out!

When Linekar was challenged over his BBC pay, he responded by saying "although it is an awful lot of money, it's the going rate for presenting football on TV"

I'm pretty sure he'll survive for a few months
Here's a list of the biggest earners at the BBC in 2018-19:
Gary Lineker - £1,750,000-£1,754,999
Match of the Day, Sports Personality of the Year and World Cup
2017/18 figure: £1,750,000-£1,759,999

he's not daft is he, only one with a contract at the Beeb, no other sports presenter has one, Shearer, Wright etc all on booked on a monthly basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.