The state of football financially

I know for a fact one club is on the brink of folding over this. Clubs are shitting having to pay sky back money or not get monies promised.It doesn’t take much to figure out which one.

United also must be screwed as the Glazers are in a world of trouble with malls.
Premier league club mate or further down ..

I know for a fact one club is on the brink of folding over this. Clubs are shitting having to pay sky back money or not get monies promised.It doesn’t take much to figure out which one.

United also must be screwed as the Glazers are in a world of trouble with malls.

So club not United but with debt ? UK club ? Which one ?

Football may need to join the real world financially and morally after these events. Not sure I can continue to justify an industry paying grealish more in a week than a senior Doc/ surgeon in a year.

Reactions: nmc
Is it us?

I mean the price of oil has dropped hugely and it's on the brink of running out
There's more oil underground for at least another 60 years. That's not an issue for our owners. The biggest downturn will be owners in the yank market. And I for one can't wait to see what unfolds for at least 2 clubs that have American owners.

There's more oil underground for at least another 60 years. That's not an issue for our owners. The biggest downturn will be owners in the yank market. And I for one can't wait to see what unfolds for at least 2 clubs that have American owners.

But in 2008 when the takeover happened, we were reliably informed, by all those geologists that support united, that the oil was soon to run out!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.