Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Reminds me of that goodfellas scene,
"coronavirus pandemic, fuck you pay me"
"lost your job, fuck you pay me"
"can't leave the house, fuck you pay me"
LZV9mC3HdGC2aAqKX8hoBCAvaFpURy1aE_oDPcQ2oAEWHSiGcEdhh-mkiRGliFtOvofvm5xjofqvEVOOfxsdA4sEr_fDnR7R-YXCHRN7bJW7XMrNMTRMS8G6bxJFxvIgjAN9kuDp9A=w361-h450-no

Disappointing that the club chose to do this. We've already paid for 90% of the games yet have only seen 13.

Also disappointing I haven't heard a dickie bird from anyone at the club or they haven't made an official statement on this. One way or another we'll get the money back or get to see the games but whatever happened to 'supporting our supporters'?

Disappointing that the club chose to do this. We've already paid for 90% of the games yet have only seen 13.

Also disappointing I haven't heard a dickie bird from anyone at the club or they haven't made an official statement on this. One way or another we'll get the money back or get to see the games but whatever happened to 'supporting our supporters'?

They still haven’t emailed me that the Arsenal game is postponed.

As for the direct debt. Just fuck it off.

There are absolutely no games that you can’t get tickets for now anyway. The League cup final showed that.

You can get tickets on here for £25 for most games.

i love the club but its more the no information coming out which isn't helping
its not hard freeze everyones debits coming out and promise refunds for the likes of the madrid game once
they know and we know whats going on with the remaining games
which is also not important at the moment

Not that it excuses City one iota, but is this type of stuff going on across the Premier League clubs at the moment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.