BT Sports pundits facing no pay

They are grossly overpaid to start with. They've probably got enough left to see out their days since BT started paying 'em for the shite they spout. Never in the history of remuneration has so much shit been so handsomely rewarded!
I seem to remember when Cheesey was sacked by BBC Radio Manchester that David White was to collect £30 as his fee for a couple of hours punditry and co-commentary.

Seems to be a pound or two above the minimum wage. Is CamelGob and the usual crew on that kind of money?

No, reports of the contracts handed out to the likes of Thierry Henry are eye watering - what a complete waste of money. Henry is rumoured to be on £4m a year and Rat Boy over a million. I really don't want to know how much they pay Michael Owen.... if its more than 10p its a rip off.

No, reports of the contracts handed out to the likes of Thierry Henry are eye watering - what a complete waste of money. Henry is rumoured to be on £4m a year and Rat Boy over a million. I really don't want to know how much they pay Michael Owen.... if its more than 10p its a rip off.

When you have a set of a scales - bucket on one side and weights on the other - and put in the shedload of loot these people are picking up , and put in the actual words and comments on the other side, the meaningless jibberings are flung through the window when the loot is dumped in the bucket! Never has so little insight and understanding been so lucratively remunerated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.