COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five Live phone in at the moment on about the Police response to the current crisis.

People complaining that their civil liberties are being infringed.

One person contacted them to say they'd been pulled over whilst driving and felt 'demeaned' by it.

Boo-fucking-hoo!

Hahaha now they can see what it is like to DWB. Soft shites.

The Chinese version of some significant events is worth noting for future reference - for example this tweet from the Spokesperson & Deputy Director General, Information Department, Foreign Ministry of China

What did America know, and when did it know it? I guess this is just a freelancer (like Cummings) retaliating about Chinese secrecy.

Five Live phone in at the moment on about the Police response to the current crisis.

People complaining that their civil liberties are being infringed.

One person contacted them to say they'd been pulled over whilst driving and felt 'demeaned' by it.

Boo-fucking-hoo!

The precious fuckers exactly what is wrong with the country they wouldn't last a fukin week here in Spain.
Mrs Spanish has been out of the house twice in seventeen days (food shop ) and been stopped twice

Not being able to taste food or smell anything is very weird. Food is literally just texture, the minute I can taste again I’m getting the local pizza shop to drop off the biggest fucker they do.

Where is that being reported? :-(
Quite different from the Worldometer figures reported for the day: 473 new deaths and 6,461 new cases

Sky news, I'm watching it now. Also the youngest person in Europe has died, a young girl aged 12 from Belgium. Very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.