COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s not acceptable is lying to other countries about this kind of thing and lying to the WHO.[/QUOTE]
You're right there some things which are not seeming to add up here and I'm definitely one for tin foil hats... Have a look at this article from the L.A. Times about a choir that used hand sanitizer and observed social distancing. On the 10th March, 60 singers showed up and 45 of them tested positive, 23 hospitalised and 2 died.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-03-29/coronavirus-choir-outbreak

the shincheonji church in south korea was responsible for around 2,000 cases all spread from one individual who had symptoms but attended the church

I have said for a couple of weeks now I don't think this is being passed on solely person to person.
As for hot weather it has pissed down nearly every day since lockdown : (
The Coronavirus is a distant relative of the common cold so I would say the aerosol is highly likely to hang around in the air for a while.
Another reason to enforce the wearing of masks if you have to be closer than 6 feet from someone else.

Last edited:
How were the people who have had it on here tested? Most people I know who “have” it have rang up, told them their symptoms and then been told they are “very likely” to have it and told to isolate.
They haven’t, unless they have been admitted to hospital or are outside the UK.

You're right there some things which are not seeming to add up here and I'm definitely one for tin foil hats... Have a look at this article from the L.A. Times about a choir that used hand sanitizer and observed social distancing. On the 10th March, 60 singers showed up and 45 of them tested positive, 23 hospitalised and 2 died.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-03-29/coronavirus-choir-outbreak
I presume this choir were singing, I presume the we’re using their mouths. I also presume they were breathing.

Obvious who's responsible there. "A few helped themselves to mandarins that had been put out on a table in back."

I am a partner in a restaurant in Devon, my brother runs it whilst I’m stuck up here, we open four nights a week, closed at present. we are totally booked online from 1st June into July.
My brother is on the tourist board in the English riviera, hoteliers, caravan parks etc are showing massive growth in bookings as the public are clearly planning a uk summer and booking early before the mass release from lockdown.
Granted hazel grove etc might be a different scenario, although I believe most will be gagging to get out.

Pleased for you as I know it's a worry for some in the hospitality industry, maybe we will see anomalies in the country that are more heavily dependent upon overseas visitors but hopefully a degree of normality can return by next year for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.