COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's useful to see which mutations have appeared in which countries. The far east have mostly got one set but are now getting some of the western mutations. The UK and US cases cover the lot so you would have to think both got multiple initial cases from all over the globe. Two very culturally divers countries with lots of global connections.
Both the UK and US have major travel hubs. So are importing and exporting new strains of the virus like crazy.
It's going to be interesting to see how the genie can be put back in the lamp.

This disgusting shite is often thrown at P.Hitchens, directly to what he says on Twitter.

I’ve read more of Christopher‘s work and he’s definitely the more impressive but what you’ve just said you should be ashamed of.
Not only more impressive but much much less of an absolute ****.

"Now, Mr Jani, you say there is correspondence between doctors in Taiwan and Wuhan. Have you seen this correspondence or is it hearsay?"

"Have you got anything contemporaneous to suggest that the Taiwanese Centres for Disease Control knew more than they were putting in official press releases?"

I couldn't be bothered dismembering your argument again hence the brevity. How can "I hope you're never on a jury" possibly be incorrect?

So now I’m not the Jury I’m the Prosecution? Make your mind up.

Taiwan have said they had correspondence from China, they’re not going to say who because those Doctors will disappear, that’s the regime that we’re dealing with in China.

Are you saying Taiwan are lying and you believe China?

Simple question, let’s see if you can answer it.

Witnesses is one of the biggest pieces of evidence in any trial. If you can get them.

What you’re essentially doing is believing China over their neighbours in Taiwan and Japan.

Presuming that China for an entire month couldn’t conclude it was passed between humans.

You’re discarding what Taiwan have presented, despite them being proven right.

Taiwan’s Doctors having correspondence with their colleagues in China, with it being communicated by witnesses that it was being passed H2H is evidence, whether you deny it or not.

Well done on responding to my lengthy post with one snide and incorrect line.

China did conclude it too, they said that it was being passed within families a couple of weeks before the WHO officially said about H2H transmission. At that stage, the reason the WHO didn't say it fully earlier was because it was still being determined whether it was localised (as in within a limit of two or three in a transmission chain from the source) or sustained h2h.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.