Football's Dickheads?

Jamie Carragher

John Terry
It's taken 9 pages for John Terry's name to appear.
His rap sheet is up there with the best of them.
From a managerial point of view I've always disliked moyes. Always taken every opportunity to have a go at us, and that was even before he became a rag.

From a managerial point of view I've always disliked moyes. Always taken every opportunity to have a go at us, and that was even before he became a rag.

I like West Ham but want Moyes to take them down so he has another relegation on his CV.

Pretty sure hes mentioned on page 2. Otjer than that ur point still stands ;)

Always remember a post on 'The Oatcake' (Stoke City fan site) a few years back, where fans were suggesting made up TV show that players could be in. There were some belters, such as 'On the Couch with Peter Crouch', and 'Get Merry with George Berry', but the absolute best one was 'I'm a c*nt - John Terry'.

Ben thatcher, Danny mills, Carlos tevez
I don't think, as a human, Carlos is a bad person.

https://ronaldo.com/football-news/carlos-tevez-reveals-that-he-never-really-liked-football/

https://www.essentiallysports.com/carlos-tevez-man-people/

From a talksport article,

his generosity knew no bounds either as former teammate Stephen Ireland revealed.
“I remember one Christmas he came in with 25 or 30 TVs for all the staff at the training ground — chefs, cleaners, security guys, everyone,” Ireland says. “It could even have been more, to be honest.

“It could have been 40 TVs. It was a lot! He got them all from Costco and brought them to the training ground to give them to everybody for Christmas.

“Which was a nice thing to see how generous he was.”

Last edited:
Harry Redknapp - tw*t! He never shut the fcuk up about us in every interview he did when he was spuds manager.
I hate the fact he’s now Mr Personality since he ‘won!?’ Some shower of shite reality telly garbage.
My blood pressure has just gone up simply by thinking about him!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.