COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work like that

Yes it does. It literally does.

The fact is that according to everything we know about this virus any travelling fans were more likely to infect people they shared transport or a restaurant with than the home fans who they were physically separated from.

By the way this large increase today is not unexpected and it will get worse.
Also does today's high number include the extra deaths from the community that were announced this morning, nobody has made that clear, if the total number of deaths today does include those it could well account for today's increase.

Its also worth noting that weekend numbers have generally been lower than weekday (yesterday is for Sunday), most likely an administrative thing on reporting.

3009 new cases not quite the spike I was expecting , as scotland had a big jump accounting for about 300 of those.

I`m NOT suggesting they aren`t any less important.However some people just can`t get their head around the fact that these numbers are getting worse and will continue to do so.
Course they can, it’s clear as day it’s going to get worse, it already is, it’s still a shock, it’s still fucking horrendous.

No I'm not, as I already explained.

It's not a straw, it's just a logically thought out point of view instead of a reactionary "this must have been awful" response.
It's not at all thought through mate. I already explained why there would be no peak from the Liverpool game (for example) but that it just makes the overall peak bigger. That you're not having it is fine by me however. Carry on.

It's not at all thought through mate. I already explained why there would be no peak from the Liverpool game (for example) but that it just makes the overall peak bigger. That you're not having it is fine by me however. Carry on.

No you didn't explain it at all. Saying you did doesn't make it so.

If the match was a major infection event, then that would be reflected in a peak. That's a fact.

When she gets in, say her Mum has been rushed to hospital in an ambulance and that no-one can visit, and that you're worried sick.

And when the crying stops, tell her how lucky she is that this is not yet the case, and to stay the fuck indoors in future.

I mean, I suppose that’s one way you could go..

Also does today's high number include the extra deaths from the community that were announced this morning, nobody has made that clear, if the total number of deaths today does include those it could well account for today's increase.

Its also worth noting that weekend numbers have generally been lower than weekday (yesterday is for Sunday), most likely an administrative thing on reporting.
the ONS numbers are not included in the numbers released today according to sky news,their figures are confusing because they are counting deaths where covid was mentioned on the death certificate but not necessarily cause of death,i know i keep banging this drum but deaths in the community are a grey area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.