What's everybody doing...????

After running around the house and garden diy-ing it to death in the first few days of lockdown i've now reverted back to type.
Walked the dog and wife, done the shopping and now dossing about doing fuck all.

Thinking of ways to murder my Mrs & get away with it ....
Been watching way too much Columbo

Its bloody hard work isnt it. Mine are 3 and 9. The 9 year old is fine with a mix of school work, switch, playing out in the back garden etc and can crack on without much bother. However our 3 year old girl is just a pain in the ass. Its not even 11am and on meltdown number 4 and needs constant attention. When me and the wife are supposed to be working from home its a right juggling act. Could be much worse i know so im trying to keep positive and patient with them and enjoy us all being together. Playing board games, building dens, colouring, painting they absolutely love so just trying to ensure we do plenty with them.

3yr old & 3 month old here, the latter sleeps for big parts of the day which is fine. 3yr old not as easy! Bought a load of crafts to do amongst other things which has helped but christ I’m sure the days are getting longer as we go on...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.