COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of confirmed cases doesn't give a "death rate" karen. It gives a "case fatality rate" or CFR. It's not a very useful number to be honest but it's the easiest to calculate. Much more useful is the "Infection Fatality Rate" or IFR which tells you much more about the virus but it's not easy to calculate at the moment.
That went over my head but thanks,i was hearing %'s for italy so i thought i would ask

Before ones in the 2,500 that they infected and ones in the next the 6,250 and the ones in the 15,625 who followed them.

So where's your peak in that lot? in the first batch? No, the peak is later, only higher.

They don't get it.

There may only be mild cases in the initial infection whereby no one goes to hospital but they then infect others. No way of knowing where the peak is.

We can only talk about a peak in relation to the lockdown as people should have stopped infecting each other.

They don't get it.

There may only be mild cases in the initial infection whereby no one goes to hospital but they then infect others. No way of knowing where the peak is.

We can only talk about a peak in relation to the lockdown as people should have stopped infecting each other.

No see that's not possible.

You can't infect 1000 people who are all asymptomatic.

Before ones in the 2,500 that they infected and ones in the next the 6,250 and the ones in the 15,625 who followed them.

So where's your peak in that lot? in the first batch? No, the peak is later, only higher.

The spike in deaths is the day that 10 people from the 1,000 die, 19 days after infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.