COVID comedy thread?

I interrupt the COVID-19 pandemic to bring you my latest episode.......
Last night I went to the supermarket to buy a bag of dog food
Already in line, a woman behind me asked me if I had a dog.
I stared at her (those who know me will imagine my gaze ) ...but then why would I be buying dog food...right?
So on impulse I told her no, that I didn’t have a dog, that I was starting the dog food diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital the last time, but i did weigh 4 kilos less!
I told her that it was the perfect diet and that all you had to do is carry a few biscuits in your pocket and eat one or two every time you feel hungry (I have to mention that practically everyone in line was interested in my story).
Frightened, the woman asks me if I ended up in the hospital because the dog food had poisoned me. I answered...of course not!
I was admitted because I bent down to snif the bum of a German Shepherd and I was hit by a truck
I thought the man behind her was going to have a heart attack...he was laughing so hard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.