Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Our 8 year grand-daughter has presented the main symptoms since yesterday morning. She seems to be coping at the moment but it's slighty concerning as she's asthmatic.
The advice has been to isolate at home unless her breathing/condition begins to deteriorate.
Her temperature has come down and her headache seems to have lessoned.
Fingers crossed. So far, so good.

My ex wife, mother to my son's, phoned to.tell me her pals mother died to this bastard virus yesterday. Ex really upset, her pal is a lovely woman and this is the first someone I know has been affected. Can't say I'm confident it will be the last.

Should stay isolated for 7 days since symptoms started regardless, and if living with others, 14 days for all of you.

We have since it started.

Just wanted to highlight that this isn't the advice though -

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ronavirus-covid-19-infection#ending-isolation

True, although if we're being really pedantic that's only the governments advice.

WHO say it should be 14 days isolation regardless.

I have wondered why they differ though. Maybe an economic decision.

Our 8 year grand-daughter has presented the main symptoms since yesterday morning. She seems to be coping at the moment but it's slighty concerning as she's asthmatic.
The advice has been to isolate at home unless her breathing/condition begins to deteriorate.
Her temperature has come down and her headache seems to have lessoned.
Fingers crossed. So far, so good.
A friend's 6 year old got it, her temp went high for a couple of days but she was over it way faster and with way less problems than her parents, the mother way better than the father too. All feeling good now

I've reported on here that both my lads have the virus, the youngest and his family seem to be in the clear, but the eldest, 45, seems not to be and is not coping well, his emotions seem to be fluctuating as the headaches and hard of breathing come and go, understandable..now today found out my ex wife has been sent home from her work at the hospital and both she and her husband are in isolation for 14 days.

She's been taking bloods from people who have had the symptoms and has become infected herself...on leaving for home, having been advised to do so by a doctor, her manager asked that she provide her with a bloody sick note within 2 days!!! Beyond belief...but I suppose once a manager and an empire builder, no matter the circumstances, it appears it never leaves some of them!...I'm thinking she won't be alone from such treatment by those in 'authority' because rules are goddamn rules. Bad enough people are putting their lives on the line without those trying to manage it behaving like that!

All the best with your eldest and your ex...

Both my lads, we all live separate have returned back to work after both of them have had it, 14 for the office bound gas one who is working from home and 100% now, the other in the RAF has been told to return today after 7 days.

I'd have been happier if they'd both had 14 days but I have to assume the RAF have thier finger on the pluse for once as a full blown outbreak on base would be a disaster.

Finally a day with with no worries.
I thought I was better last Wednesday. Little did I know what was coming...
The last 4 days have been the most disconcerting of all. The discomfort in the liver gradually eased off, only to be followed with black shit - so blood obviously into the digestive tract.
Then the brain pains. A pain behind my left eye that I have never experienced before in my life and twinges inside my head that scare the bejesus out of you and also my brain rattling around my head as though there is no fluid around it. Fortunately I have experienced this one before after a migraine.
Not pleasant at all.
Had a doctors appointment by video link but he put my find at rest. These are recovery symptoms for some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.