Wayne Rooney

bgblue

Flicking through mail online, as you do and the latest article states that: propecia, the baldness drug that he has taken or takes causes the genitals to shrink. Now I know the rule is " pics or it didn't happen" but unable to provide sorry ;) but it did make me smile. A lot.

Never heard that one before, with regards to sexual function a few can suffer a few side effects (as with many meds really) like erectile disfunction and the semen can also become a bit more watery so to speak.
The new FDA warnings seem to say that side effects may remain present with some even after the individual has discontinued the drug, but still no mention of the nackers shrinking from what I can see.

Whilst I like my Britpop bassist hair, I’d never be so vain as to wear a wig. If I lost it then I’d just have it shaved and invest in a beanie hat when it’s cold.

Flicking through mail online, as you do and the latest article states that: propecia, the baldness drug that he has taken or takes causes the genitals to shrink. Now I know the rule is " pics or it didn't happen" but unable to provide sorry ;) but it did make me smile. A lot.

Still looks a big prick to me

All the Grannies off the uk will be happy,his ball will be like any 70-80 yrs old mans balls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.