Centurions

Yes very much so
Met home some years ago,hes a nice guy
Thought he was a very good striker too For Utd,City and Everton
He also managed a few goals for Bolton Wanderers in the top flight too..back in the days of Neil Whatmore and Peter Reid

Just been Watching this again

Saw Brian Kidd Several times

Wonder how he Compares his Achievements at the Swamp (Player,Assistant Manager) to
Everything we have won ?

I can imagine they meant different things to him for different reason and different stages in his life. The early 90s probably meant more in terms of a little bit of financial security that may not have previously been there for him and his family.

as there wasn’t a lot of money in the game compared to today. That bonus and probably would’ve gone a long way back then.

To put into context, even today, coaches don’t often get paid a lot. my brother a few seasons back was coaching with a Welsh club that was playing in the PL. He left Ireland to go there. He ended up after a few months getting a job in Tesco just make his rent and bills. And only got payed by the club per session.

today kiddo is probably ok for a few bob, so he wouldn’t be factoring that into celebrating the current haul of silverware our fine team has acquired over the last decade.

So whenever I have to endure the highlights from the 90s and I see Brian leaping from bench like a salmon upstream, and kissing that turf, I just stop and say, “we’ll fuck me that must’ve been some arrears on the gas bill he was finally able to pay off”

I’ve always liked Brian Kidd. My grandparents are still alive and it probably goes back to them both liking him during his playing days also. He’s a much loved man

When the rags were trying to get a petition going to have Denis Law knighted I brought Kiddo up with a proper sky sport not right rag in work. Brian Kidd is a born and bred proud Mancunian so any petition should be for a fellow Manc before an adopted sweaty. The daft rag twat hates him as he assured me all his fellow knobheads do! He did the dirty on nytid and so he’s airbrushed from their istree.
I just shook my head in despair.

When the rags were trying to get a petition going to have Denis Law knighted I brought Kiddo up with a proper sky sport not right rag in work. Brian Kidd is a born and bred proud Mancunian so any petition should be for a fellow Manc before an adopted sweaty. The daft rag twat hates him as he assured me all his fellow knobheads do! He did the dirty on nytid and so he’s airbrushed from their istree.

Typical Ape like Rag behaviour I'm afraid
David Attenborough would have a field day

And Law didn't? LMFAO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.