COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some feral little fucks were spitting at the tram as my colleagues were trying to get off it this morning.
One of my colleagues has a mother who is dying (not virus related) in a hospice (one visitor at a time) and a father who was diagnosed with terminal cancer 3 weeks ago. Yet she is still going into work and trying to process new benefit claims.
These kids need rounding up and putting into boot camp. Or worse.

Scum bastards.

Scally fuckers on the tram. As there’s no ticket barriers and you can’t change carriage then you’re stuck with them. I’m convinced most people ducked their fares. I was never checked during rush hour.

Some feral little fucks were spitting at the tram as my colleagues were trying to get off it this morning.
One of my colleagues has a mother who is dying (not virus related) in a hospice (one visitor at a time) and a father who was diagnosed with terminal cancer 3 weeks ago. Yet she is still going into work and trying to process new benefit claims.
I would have taken my belt off and wrapped it across one of the little ****’s heads, buckle end.

Honestly, chuck these scrotes in an MMA cage with some ju jitsu wrestling kickboxer. Every time they do it back in the cage for another hiding. They would soon respect others and think before they act.

65 prisoners over 23 prisons have covid

Pregnant prisoners who don't pose a risk are being temporily released to protect themselves and their babies

Honestly, chuck these scrotes in an MMA cage with some ju jitsu wrestling kickboxer. Every time they do it back in the cage for another hiding. They would soon respect others and think before they act.
Chuck ‘em under the Met, Alan Bradley style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.