Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

It’s good this is sorted and I knew the Club would take a reasonable approach. I read on social media that 1894 and the Official Supporters Club has been in discussions with the Club about this.
Yes it is. I've been quite lucky to be comfortable about it tbh but I can see why it may have been a worry for some other blues. I know they like their ducks in a row but some form of earlier communication may have allayed some concerns.

Yes it is. I've been quite lucky to be comfortable about it tbh but I can see why it may have been a worry for some other blues. I know they like their ducks in a row but some form of earlier communication may have allayed some concerns.

True, I recall another poster saying that we seem to have a hierarchical management structure that seems to slow decision making. I remember Danny Wilson used to be very proactive on keeping Blues informed on ticket issues but he’s probably got too much on his plate these days.

Gigs are one off events. Season cards are more complex. I’d assume that City will refund anyone that has bought for the remaining matches individually. Similar to you getting your money back for the gigs cancelled.

The season hasn’t been cancelled as of yet, so all the games are technically postponed at this stage. Did you demand your money back for the Arsenal game when that was postponed? It’s the same position now with that game.

We all know that the season is likely finished, with a small chance of it being played behind closed doors in about November. However, the league hasn’t officially been cancelled, so it would be carnage for City if they refunded everybody their remaining season ticket money and by some miracle the season restarted.

With all that being said, I would really hope that if the remaining £20-500 (no idea what the highest number may be) due to be taken out was critically important to that seasoncard holder, and they made City aware of it, that they would refund them of that money.
If season is not finished, st holders need to be refunded. Enf of mate!

END OF! If the (current) men at City say otherwise, they are bang out of order. It's really that simple. There's no complexities involved.

This is a fecking disgrace.
I'm not really sure I want to renew if this is the way they are going to treat fans.

Have abstracted part of the email related to tickets if anyone has not seen it yet :
  • All matches, regardless of competition, are postponed until 30th April 2020.
  • If we are advised of any change in approach from football’s governing bodies, we will act accordingly to ensure that our supporters are not adversely affected. This means that you will receive a refund if matches cannot go ahead or they are played behind closed doors.
  • Please note that we will continue to operate as usual at this time and take the final Direct Debit payment for Seasoncards on the 1st and 15th April. This will ensure that you are able to return to the stadium as soon as the season resumes or alternatively, will receive a pro-rata refund should matches not go ahead as planned.
  • Some of you have asked about Cup Schemes. All tickets remain valid for rescheduled matches, however, should you cancel your ticket now you would automatically be removed from the respective Cup Scheme. Keeping your ticket ensures that you can maintain your Cup Scheme membership and secures your priority for future matches that you are able to attend, should we progress through the competitions. Should the Cup matches not go ahead as planned, you will receive a full refund and will be allocated the ticket points applicable for joining the respective Cup Scheme.
  • 2020/21 Seasoncard Renewals. Although it is likely the renewal period will be delayed due to the ongoing Premier League postponement, this remains under review, and we will share more information as soon as we are able to do so.

A friend of mine was going on holiday to a country that had closed it`s borders, when he received his final payment bill, my advice was to pay it as all , firms had to pay him back under such circumstances, but not if he broke the contract, we know the season is finished but until the FA say so?

If season is not finished, st holders need to be refunded. Enf of mate!

END OF! If the (current) men at City say otherwise, they are bang out of order. It's really that simple. There's no complexities involved.

Is the season finished? Could you send me a link to where you have found this information please?

I’m sure that whatever is owed will be refunded if matches don’t take place or we aren’t able to attend them.

At this point, the season hasn’t been cancelled. Matched may still be played and as a result, City can’t really do anything.

if you are struggling financially now, ring them and cancel the final direct debit, should it apply.

All season ticket holders will be either refunded or have their lost matches from this season discounted from the price next season. If they put the prices up again, then it might even be a saving.

There really isn’t an “end of” to any of this. We’re in unprecedented times. I will reiterate though that if you need the money to survive, cancel your direct debit or request your money back if you paid upfront. Football is irrelevant at the moment.

Keep safe blue and I hope that we are back watching City as soon as we can.

Last edited:
They should freeze the direct debits until the season resumes. Why is that so hard ?
Taking people's money in these times when you don't know when or how the season will resume is disgraceful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.