Football's Dickheads?

Trent Alexander Arsehole +
The that fucking paper hard man Robinson on the far side. I despise these two.

Deli Alli is a twat but I’d take no joy in seeing him hurt. I take no joy in seeing any footballer hurt (apart from that time Barry Robinson did his hamstring for rangers one year in an old firm derby, and involuntarily did this half shimmy/dance thing as he fell off the pitch. That was very funny
Watching in real-time)

The other two scummy ****s on the other hand I’d almost find it hard not to celebrate it if they got done in a 50/50.

How they’ve gotten away with countless stamping on players and shite dangerous tackles (TAA on Sane in the Charity Shield as the very first example of the season).

Martin Tyler hands down of footballs elite when it comes to being a purple headed womble. The man can boil my blood with just the slightest inflection of his voice.

And a special mention for the Racketeers at Uefa, the mushroom cloud which oversees the rest of the dickheadery.

The VAR lads for believing that fans are a bunch of meaningless thick ****s

Dunno if he’s at Iefa anymore but Plattini

and a very special mention the man that raped the FAI over a couple of decades to the point where our league may not survive. Mr John Delaney, former CEO. A very special City hero is in now trying to pick up the pieces.

Sepp "line my own pockets" Blatter

giphy.gif

I once asked a journalist (regional tv presenter- I'll not name names) who the worse footballer was in terms of attitude when interviewing. Without hesitating he said "Andy Hinchcliffe". Went on to say he was notoriously rude and the ironic thing was that he went cap in hand to many of those people when he wanted a media career.

Not sure how true that is, the journo in question didnt know i was a blue until after he said that. Not the answer i was expecting.
Shame. I loved him as a player. He really doesn't like us for some reason though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.