COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the UK, on average around 1400 people die each day.

How many 'extra' deaths a die are occurring due to COVID-19? I wonder if there's figures on that.

I said exactly the same to the misses the other day.
It doesn’t seem to be affecting the world’s population though which is still growing by around 200k a day.

Some feral little fucks were spitting at the tram as my colleagues were trying to get off it this morning.
One of my colleagues has a mother who is dying (not virus related) in a hospice (one visitor at a time) and a father who was diagnosed with terminal cancer 3 weeks ago. Yet she is still going into work and trying to process new benefit claims.
These kids need rounding up and putting into boot camp. Or worse.
Absolute fucking scum Macca.

Fucking hell, you’re a ray of sunshine mate. Bet you must hate those pesky kids painting rainbows and putting them in their windows. You should paint your own one that says “PAINTINGS DON’T EQUAL TESTS”, just to really piss on their chips eh.
He’ll be too busy telling them Santa isn’t real.

Reactions: Ric
I think you live round my way, so let’s go for a pint or two when all this blows over if you like? We could always resort to a straightener in the Moor Top car park if it goes badly.
Ok but the next BM fight is me and @Indaparkside I believe. So you wait your turn. It’s gonna be tricky as we like each other now.

They’ve been training in the nhs control this week for major incident, possibly to be declared next week country wide, this will unlock lots of things at the governments disposal.

In the UK, on average around 1400 people die each day.

How many 'extra' deaths a die are occurring due to COVID-19? I wonder if there's figures on that.
I'd imagine that the numbers are skewed too atm by people being at home. Less people in car accidents, more people slipping in the bathroom?

It is.

It’s never done that well, given its location, although it’s much improved of late. Went in there after the Villa home game in October, with a Villa fan who was my guest for the day. After a day on the piss since 11am, a match, and a boozy meal at Roost. We were both absolutely hammered, obvs. Service was ok from what I recall.

I think the building is quite unattractive, and that’s what’s held it back as a unit as much as anything. Everyone looks to the Lizzie as the standard bearer for the district, but that was taking under ten grand a week not that long ago; a decade give or take. Before JW Lees bought it.

With a bit of imagination (demolition and rebuild) that site (the Moor Top) could take 30 grand a week, possibly more with the right operator. Loads of space to work with.
Anyone else fed up with pointless posts in the thread about pubs rather than about what Taiwan said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.