Talksport

What this canute seems not to like, is not the way the club is run, but the outcomes of the way it is run. He won't mind any club being run on any basis you can think of - it's just that he doesn't like 'the way' if they win summat!
And after investing his own money, the club is valued at three times that amount and is self sustaining

What this canute seems not to like, is not the way the club is run, but the outcomes of the way it is run. He won't mind any club being run on any basis you can think of - it's just that he doesn't like 'the way' if they win summat!

I think that there has to be a strong whiff of racism going on with Jordan, I can't see any other reason that a supposed capitalist 'businessman' would have a problem with the concept of investing for growth.

SIMONAVIRUS - A WARNING!
The symptoms are:
A total inability to run a successful football club.
A severe loss of money.
A sense of detachment from the real world.
A bitter taste in the mouth, followed by an uncontrollable spouting of shit.
Finally, complete loss of credibility.
If you think you may have contracted simonavirus, you must socially isolate by getting a job at talkshit, where you are unlikely to meet any form of intelligent human life.

I`m not listening since the start of my 12 weeks
Good on you, been about 3 months since I stopped putting it on while in the kitchen/bathroom....was pointless I was out of the bath in 30 seconds or drying my hands before I'd even stated washing up to turn it off. I just chuck some music on now from my downloads.

In other news my language in the house has improved dramatically.

SIMONAVIRUS - A WARNING!
The symptoms are:
A total inability to run a successful football club.
A severe loss of money.
A sense of detachment from the real world.
A bitter taste in the mouth, followed by an uncontrollable spouting of shit.
Finally, complete loss of credibility.
If you think you may have contracted simonavirus, you must socially isolate by getting a job at talkshit, where you are unlikely to meet any form of intelligent human life.
Superb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.